Booking Terms & Conditions
1 – We operate a strict no-refund policy.
2 – No cancellations, alterations or reductions can be made.
3 – Strictly over 18′s only.
4 – All tickets have to be pre-booked, there are NO ticket sales on the door. The box office closes at 3pm on the day of the show, and no more bookings or alterations can be made after this time for a show that evening.
5 – We charge a £1.50 pp booking fee for bookings made online, and a £2pp booking fee for bookings made over the phone.
6 – All bookings made will automatically be charged the full amount. For security reasons we will require the card details used in the booking.
7 – Tickets will not be sent, as we are a ticketless service. A booking confirmation and e-receipt will be sent to the email address supplied during the booking process.
8 – Increases in the party size are subject to availability.
9 – All venues may operate strobe lighting during the show.
10 – Show times and venue address will be e-mailed to all completed bookings.
11 – All shows are subject to last minute line-up changes.
12 – Although unusual, shows may be cancelled at short notice. On the rare occasion that this may occur you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative evening to the same value at the same location or a full refund at the venues discretion.
13 – Email addresses supplied will be used for internal marketing purposes but will not be passed on to third parties. This means you will occasionally receive offers from us and will be opted in to our newsletter. If you wish to “opt-out”, this can be done by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email.
14 – Large groups may be asked to pay a behavioural bond on arrival. This will be redeemed after the show at the show manager’s discretion, based on how the party have conducted themselves.
15 – Entry to the club is restricted to persons aged 18 years or over. All venues operate the “Challenge 25″ scheme, therefore clubs reserve the right to request proof of age if you look under 25 (ID Accepted: Valid Passport or Valid Drivers Licence)
16 – Although the venue will endeavour to have all your party on one table, larger parties may be split across tables and smaller parties may have to share their table with other parties.
17 – All bookings made with third party vouchers and offer codes are non-refundable.
18 – All shows have limited third party voucher spaces, and bookings made with vouchers are subject to this availability.
- Jongleurs works with numerous voucher sites/companies to offer promotional gift vouchers, as well as offering gift voucher from ourselves directly. These are all sold at a discounted rate and intended for gift use.
- Gift vouchers are not specific to any individual show; they have months of validity when purchased to offer a range of show dates for the recipient.
- Third party vouchers are not valid for any Christmas or New Years Eve shows.
- Customers must contact Jongleurs to book on to a show in advance; the voucher is not automatic entry and does not act as a show ticket.
- To make a booking using a voucher please contact the box office with the contact info at the top of this page.
- All shows have limited 3rd Party voucher spaces; bookings made with vouchers are subject to availability.
- Jongleurs has a limit for how many vouchers can be accepted per show. The limit is in operation to ensure Jongleurs can continue to provide high quality shows with established comedians. Once the limit has been hit for a particular show additional voucher bookings will not be accepted.
- To find out which dates are available for your voucher please contact the box office on the contact info at the top of this page. Do not refer to the website.
- Gift voucher purchased directly through Jongleurs are the only vouchers that can include a meal option. All 3rd party vouchers include the 90 minute comedy show and access to the venues after party; no meals or beverages. However meals and beverages are available to all customers.
- Once booked on to a show you’ll receive a confirmation email which will act as your e-ticket. Jongleurs are a ticketless organisation; e-tickets can either be shown from a smart device or printed as per the customer’s preference.
- If your voucher is close to its expiry date please contact either Jongleurs Box Office prior to the expiry date to discuss booking options, alternatively please contact the voucher company directly for further advice regarding extending your voucher.
- Unless otherwise stated at the time of offer, all complimentary tickets are valid for standard seats only. Food and beverages can be purchased for an additional cost.
Website Terms & Conditions
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Roving Ventures Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
In accessing the Jongleurs Comedy Clubs website, you agree that you will access the contents only for your own private use but not for any commercial use. You can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website without the prior written permission of the site’s editor or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Permission can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
This website www.jongleurs.com, is property of Roving Ventures Ltd, a company registered in England (No. 9336553), whose registered office is at:
Elm Park House,
Elm Park Court,
This website is for the provision of information and for the purchase of Jongleurs products. Roving Ventures Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information published or made available on this website. You should note however that Roving Ventures Ltd does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that the information, products, and services published or made available on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Roving Ventures Ltd and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time.
In no event shall Roving Ventures Ltd and/or its suppliers be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, wasted time, wasted costs, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Roving Ventures Ltd or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of Roving Ventures Ltd and/or its respective suppliers for direct loss arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contact, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Availability of Jongleurs Comedy Clubs website
We will endeavour to ensure that www.jongleurs.com is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make www.jongleurs.com unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of www.jongleurs.com without notice. www.jongleurs.com is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via www.jongleurs.com is accurate, not misleading, complete or up to date.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Roving Ventures Ltd that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. Roving Ventures Ltd may suspend, block or terminate your access to the website, in its absolute discretion.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from this website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Roving Ventures Ltd. The operation of such websites is entirely outside Roving Ventures Ltd’s control and you proceed at your own risk. Roving Ventures Ltd does not endorse or sponsor the products, services, or content you access and/or purchase through any linked site. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of use for all and any such linked sites. Roving Ventures Ltd has no liability, howsoever arising, in respect of such linked sites, their content, and operation.
This website is offered as a service to you, the user, by Roving Ventures Ltd. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions detailed here. Additional terms and conditions apply in respect of the purchase of show tickets. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
If you do not understand these terms and conditions, or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that Jongleurs is infringing your intellectual property or other rights on www.jongleurs.com, or if you are dissatisfied with www.jongleurs.com or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com.